Master in Fashion Management
Commercial management and strategy for fashion products, from the development to the production and distribution
- Type of course : Blended Master
- Language : English
- School: Fashion
- IED Credits: 60
- Timetable : Morning-Afternoon On-site module: Mon to Fri, from 9:30 to 13.30 and from 15:00 to 18:00h
- Attendance: blended
- Qualification: Private / A private certificate will be issued at the end of the course.
- Directed to : graduates or those with a diploma in the field of Fashion, Marketing, Management and Product Management. Professional experience will be valued.
- Admission process : CV / Motivation Letter / Portfolio (max 3Mb) / Web / Personal interview as deemed necessary by the Academic Coordination Team
Due to the frantic speed with which fashion articles are launched nowadays, and faced with consumers who are more and more demanding, it is of prime importance that products reach the final consumer exactly as they were presented, without defects, at a suitable price and in the stipulated time.
On the other hand, factors like the consolidation of new technologies, real time, the development of new markets and production decentralization, force the textile sector to be constantly seeking solutions and improvements with which they can innovate and succeed.
Starting from this premise, the master was created to train professionals in the sphere of development, management and distribution of the fashion product in its widest sense, and from an international perspective.
- Acquiring global knowledge about the complex world of fashion and how its market works
- Knowing about the life process of the fashion product, from its design, to production and sale
- Understanding the important part played by marketing and brand management in fashion
- Acquiring the necessary tools to be able to apply profitability and efficiency criteria
- Acquiring the industry’s key negotiation and management skills
- Understanding the role of the commercial department and the different distribution and sales channels
- Understanding the management of a physical and online store
- Acquiring the tools necessary to be able to become a future entrepreneur
- Knowing the cosmetics industry as a fundamental part of the fashion business
- Product Manager
- Brand Manager
- Distribution Manager
- Retail Manager
- Trade Marketing
- Key Account Manager
Centuries of shared influences have marked the historical and cultural relations between Italy and Spain.
We can remember the Spanish domination over Milan, lasted almost two centuries, and that in southern Italy. In a way, the decision that Spain would be the first country outside Italy to host IED campuses came quite naturally. In this city, one of the most important in the world and a crossroads of European and Latin American cultures, IED develops its teaching in design in its traditional areas (Design, Fashion, the Visual Arts and Communication), while also implementing innovative areas to train professionals capable of designing interactions, services and systems that put the focus on the individual.