Accelerating Women's Careers.
Course Type: Executive Education
Career Path: Business
Course Category: Executive Education
This intensive short-course has been introduced to meet the needs of the 21st century workforce and is aimed at educating male and female executives to become extraordinary leaders.
This programme aims to enhance skills needed to transform your career path. Develop awareness of ways to better support gender balance in the workplace and build skills to achieve leadership presence. Learn how to create your own corporate visibility, including a network of mentors.
Why choose this programme?.
- Gain clarity on your leadership brand
- Develop strategies to build your corporate visibility and find a network of mentors
- Gain insights to lead self and others through a leadership style assessment
- Assess your strengths and set development goals aligned with the Career Accelerator Model TM
- Build skills to gain leadership presence
- Competitive environment to learn from peers
- Tutors with an international working mindset
- GISMA Business School London is BAC accredited
- Bachelor degree or professional equivalent, At least 3 years’ related.
- Language level: Proof of fluency in English.
Course Duration: 2 days.
Campus Based: Yes
Certified by: GISMA Business School London.
Here at Arden University we believe everyone, everywhere should be able to study. Whether you are constrained by location, cost, life commitments or just by time, we are passionate about giving you access to higher education that fits with your hectic, modern life.
We offer access to degrees, masters and MBA programmes in both online distance learning and flexible on-campus study modes. Our students range from 18 to 80 years old and we support them on-campus (at our UK Study Centres) and online. We are proud to offer non-standard entry which means your work experience and previous qualifications are taken into account.