Professional eHealth Master
The Master in eHealth Management gives to professionals the opportunity to sharpen their skills and competenciesto understand and manage the relatively recent area of the healthcare practice which is supported by electronic processes and communication strategies to care for patients. This program is suitable for fully employed professionals, managers, since the distance learning mode of study, gives the flexibility to schedule study patterns and tasks tailored to participants lifestyle. The Master is designed for all those who are already working in this environment, but are seeking to expand their knowledge of their own field and upgrade theirskills, all within a structured and flexible environment via distance learning.
• Directors and Managers of Healthcare Institutions
• Clinical Engineers
• Directors and Managers of Social and Healthcare Ministries,
• Healthcare Decision-Makers
• Young professionals interested in leading and managing health care organizations / institutions that operate in e health and telemedicine industry.
eHealth refers to tools, services and organizational aspects using Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) that can improve prevention, diagnosis, treatment, monitoring and management. Obviously using eHealth health care practices can benefit the entire community by improving access to care and quality of care and by making the health sector more efficient. The Master in eHealth Management is the combined use of information technology and electronic communication, especially the internet, in the health sector, for clinical, educational and administrative purposes; both on-site and at distance (in which case it is called Telemedicine). eHealthis not only a technical development but also represents a way of thinking, a commitment, an organizational approach to improve health care locally or regionally by using the new opportunities presented by Information and Communication Technology.
In addition, thanks to our program, we offer
1. Multicultural classes: students from over 150 countries.
2. International career services
3. International period - Optional
Option 1: in Barcelona at EAE Business School. (1200 + VAT)
Option 2: in Rome at the Rome Business School (INCLUDED FOR ONLINE STUDENTS)
4. Employment rate of 96%. Some of the companies involved where our students were placed: Adecco, AdSala, Amplifon, Brembo, World Food Program, Nova Talent, Bioversity International, Eataly, Groupama Assicurazioni, Radisson Hotel Group, Spot ofminds, Vueling Airlines, Yellow Square, Italconsult Spa , Kelly Services, Dress X Success, Manpower Group, Jaguar and Land Rover, Atrain, Mercer, Tateossian.
5. Soft Skill Program
6. Cultural Program
7. Discussions and Meetups The online formula provided for this master allows students to follow lessons from anywhere in the world. It gives the possibility to those who are not available to be physically in the classroom, to attend the master and benefit from all the teachings and networking activities provided by the program. The flexibility of online programs allows students to continue working without giving up academic credentials.
Rome Business School supports its students even beyond the academic environment, providing them with guidance and assistance in developing a strong professional profile that reflects the most sought competencies in the current job market.
Thanks to the commitment of our students and the continuous work of our assistance service, we have achieved important results in terms of employment and achievement of the aspirations of the individual participants in our courses.
In particular, according to the most recent statistics:
- 38% of our students have pursued an international career;
- 43% of our students have obtained a job position in large multinational companies;
- 37% of our students are currently successful managers;
- 72% of our students benefited from a salary increase at the end of the course of study (in the case of the Master PT, a growth in the pay packet of 27% was noted);
- 68% of our students have increased their job responsibilities at the end of the master;
- 92% of our students received new job offers upon completing their studies.
Our programs are characterized by the respect of the highest quality standards and boast official recognition by the following guaranteeing institutions:
• MIUR (Ministero dell'Istruzione, Ministero dell'Università e della Ricerca)
• ASFOR (Associazione Italiana per la Formazione Manageriale)
• VIU Universidad International de Valencia
• EFMD (Online Course Certification System)
• PRME (Principles for Responsible Management Education)
• Eduniversal Best Master Ranking 2019
: The Master will be taught through interactive frontal lectures, case study analysis, in-class exercises, discussions, roleplays, teamwork exercises, video discussions, business analysis and student presentation sessions.
Case studies will be utilized to engender discussion and illustrate real business and communication issues. Students will be encouraged to read widely and engage in discussion and debate. The didactic methodology is based on action learning, through which teachers implement a learner-centered approach, engage students and provide activities which allow students to apply the acquired knowledge. All teachers use active learning methods in class, which are also suitable for interactively engaging distance learning students.
: At the end of the course of study, the participants will have a strong knowledge of the following thematic areas:
1. Sharpen managerial skills to manage the e Health and telemedicine managerial processes and activities, in a practical & effective way.
2. Apply all the principles of e Health theory in both the private and non private health sectors
3. Become aware of the most widespread and innovative technology platforms and solutions available for e Health
5. Processing the skills to evaluate and choose the best e Health projects and solutions
6. Cope with ethical and legal issues in the e health systems.
7. Exchange, learn and apply good practices in e Health.
8. Build professional international industry network
9. Build up entrepreneurial skills & mindset for building entrepreneurial ventures in e health industry.