Master in Fashion Communication Management.
- Length: 1 year
- Study pace: Full time
- Education level: Master's degree
- Institute: Accademia del Lusso School of Fashion & Design
- Location: Milan
- Language: English
- Start date: February 2019 / October 2019
- Application deadline: 31/01/2019 OR 02/10/2019
The Master’s Course in Fashion Communication Management in Milan aims to develop a professional able to cover roles related to communication in businesses within the Fashion industry that manage brands, or outsourcing agencies. Students learn the vital activities of these companies, such as drafting press releases and advertising material, developing and maintaining contacts with press services, sustaining public relations, and event management. Other professional openings in this field involve specialised communication through media such as magazines, online portals and television, and a constant communication based on special events and celebrities.
The course teaches students to be able to manage every stage of a communication plan, as well as to manage the team of different professionals who form part of the communication sphere within a Fashion business.
• 3-Year University degree or equivalent
• Suitable knowledge of English or Italian
Example Subject Areas
• Made in Italy & Luxury Goods System
• Luxury Marketing & Licensing
• Metropolitan Languages & Trends
• Fashion Communication & Web Fashion
• Anthropology & Sociology of Fashion
• Fashion Journalism & Web Editing
• Styling & Shooting
• Press Office & Public Relations
• Fashion Graphic Design
• Practical Workshops
Fashion Communication Manager, Events Manager, Public Relations Manager, Press Office Manager, Fashion Editor, Strategic Planner, Web Content Curator, Digital Strategist, Fashion & Celebrity Stylist, Research Consultant, Image Consultant.
Accademia del Lusso was founded in 2005, and is the School of Fashion & Design in Italy specialised in training key professional figures in the fashion, design and luxury sectors. Our main school site is on Via Montenapoleone, an inspiring location at the heart of Milan’s fashion district, and a mandatory stop for whoever wants to come into contact with the inner core of the fashion world.