Master of Fashion Styling and Communication
The creation and development of 360º fashion images alongside contemporary communication strategies
- Type of course : Master
- Language : English
- School: Fashion
- IED Credits: 60
- Duration: 10 months
- Timetable : Afternoon 19.00-22.30 h (M-F. 3, 4 or 5 days per week)
- Attendance: in-person
- Qualification: Private / A private certificate will be issued at the end of the course.
- Directed to : at those who are interested in the world of fashion and its processes, as well as graduates or holders of diplomas in communications, Marketing and PR or journalism looking for specific training in the field of Fashion and Communications.
- Admission process : Currículum vitae / Motivation Letter Project Portfolio (max 3Mb) / Web Personal interview as deemed necessary by the Academic Coordination Team
The Fashion Styling and Communication Masters degree forms professionals that will be capable to come up new fashion visual proposals (styling, creative direction, fashion film….) as well as developing contemporary communication, branding and marketing strategies for existing fashion companies. It is a theoretical and practical training that brings the student closer to the realities of the professional market through a series of collaborations with different fashion brands (luxury & high street, showrooms, vintage, agencies, etc), where they will acquire the necessary skills to tackle the new challenges in the fashion sector.
- Learn about the historical, ethical, social and cultural aspects of fashion to build a solid foundation for academic and work projects
- Learn how to identify the sources of suitable references to work on them properly
- Understand, at a deep level, the functioning of the current fashion sector as a whole
- Develop artistic-conceptual skills around the creation of the fashion image
- Promote personal analysis, in terms of image and fashion communication, to carry out an appropriate self-branding, which can be applied to collaborating brands
- Acquire knowledge about current communication, branding and marketing strategies, and learn to propose innovative ideas in the near future
- Master the digital tools necessary for the development of projects and learn to hold professional conversations in the workplace
- Internalize all aspects related to sustainability in the broadest sense of the concept and its application
Centuries of shared influences have marked the historical and cultural relations between Italy and Spain.
- Fashion Stylist
- Fashion Editor
- Creative Director
- Content Creator
- E-commerce Operations
- Visual Merchandising
- Communication Key Account Manager
- Marketing Strategist
- Social Media Manager
- Fashion PR
We can remember the Spanish domination over Milan, lasted almost two centuries, and that in southern Italy. In a way, the decision that Spain would be the first country outside Italy to host IED campuses came quite naturally.
In this city, one of the most important in the world and a crossroads of European and Latin American cultures, IED develops its teaching in design in its traditional areas (Design, Fashion, the Visual Arts and Communication), while also implementing innovative areas to train professionals capable of designing interactions, services and systems that put the focus on the individual.