MSc Innovation, Strategy and Entrepreneurship
The Grenoble MSc Innovation, Strategy & Entrepreneurship is designed for students who want to be successful entrepreneurs or innovative managers. The programme covers key concepts of general management, plus modules focused on entrepreneurial skills. The MSc ISE allows students to participate in a live business case with a real company, an international study residency and a variety of workshops. This programme is studied over two years, one academic year (on campus) + Final Management Project (FMP) (12 months parallel with an internship or full-time employment). Free beginner's German classes for all students. Flexible payment plans available!
Your place of study.
Berlin is the second largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities to young professionals and graduates. In addition to its rich cultural and political history, it is now becoming famous for its wealth of flourishing tech companies and growing number of successful entrepreneurs. Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA.
- 2:1 undergraduate degree from a recognised university
- English proficiency: TOEFL internet-based: 94 (at least 22 in each band), computer-based: 240, paper-based: 587 or IELTS: 6.5 (minimum of 6.0 in all areas) or Cambridge Proficiency Exam: A, B, C or Pearson Test of English (PTE): minimum of 63 or a degree obtained in English or a native English speaker
- 3 essays (300 words each) focusing on your academic and professional experience;
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- The names of two professional or academic referees
- Work experience is not a requirement
24 months (one academic year full-time on campus + Final Management Project (FMP).
The FMP can be completed remotely, from anywhere in the world.
Based Locations. Berlin
Here at Arden University we believe everyone, everywhere should be able to study. Whether you are constrained by location, cost, life commitments or just by time, we are passionate about giving you access to higher education that fits with your hectic, modern life.
We offer access to degrees, masters and MBA programmes in both online distance learning and flexible on-campus study modes. Our students range from 18 to 80 years old and we support them on-campus (at our UK Study Centres) and online. We are proud to offer non-standard entry which means your work experience and previous qualifications are taken into account.