M.A. Organizational Development
Preparing for the challenges and objectives associated with a changing work environment, today’s business leaders must learn how to become nimble business managers. Webster has developed a series of stackable graduate certificates in Change Leadership, based on market feedback from alumni, employers, middle managers, and topic experts.
- Signed Application Form
- Proof of English Proficiency:
- – TOEFL: PBT 550 | iBT 80
- – IELTS: 6.5
- – Pearson: 53
- Undergraduate Transcripts
- Essay: 300-500 word essay on a topic of your choice OR Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- One Letter of Recommendation
- Copy of Passport ID Page
- Official University/College Transcripts (for Transfer Students)
- Some programs have additional entry requirements. Please contact your advisor for more information.
: 18 months - 2 years (36 Credit Hours)
: St. Louis Webster Groves
: August-18, October-18, January-19, March, May.
The Webster University Charge:
With its home campus in St. Louis, Missouri, USA, Webster University comprises an action-oriented global network of faculty, staff, students and alumni who forge powerful bonds with each other and with their communities around the globe. Founded in 1915, Webster is a private non-profit university with more than 17,000 students studying at campus locations in North America, Europe, Asia and Africa and in a robust learning environment online. The university is committed to ensuring high-quality learning experiences that transform students for global citizenship and individual excellence.