MA in Strategic Marketing.
- Course Type: Postgraduate
- Career Path: Marketing
- Course Category: MA
This course is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and is designed to meet the needs of today’s fast-moving marketing sector and its demand for managers who understand the latest trends.
If you wish to climb the career ladder rapidly, this course will ensure your success. Once you have this qualification, you’ll be on top of the latest marketing trends and methods.
This programme is delivered and awarded by Arden University, who specialise in distance learning; 79% of their students reported that they saw improvements in their career after studying with Arden.
Programme taught in English in Germany. Flexible payment plans available.
Your place of study.
Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA. According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
Berlin is the second largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities to young professionals and graduates. In addition to its rich cultural and political history, it is now becoming famous for its wealth of flourishing tech companies and growing number of successful entrepreneurs. Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA.
- 2:2 UK honours degree or equivalent.
- English proficiency: IELTS 6.5 or equivalent
- Non-standard entry
- You can still apply for this course if you don't meet the academic requirements as long as you have around five years of experience in management.
- You must also show the following:
- sufficient motivation and ability to take the course
- professional references
- demonstrable work experience
- You may be eligible for exemptions if you already have qualifications from a professional body.
Course Duration: 1 to 2 years.
Campus Based: Yes
• GISMA educates individuals to be responsible members of the global business community.
• GISMA stands for practice-oriented and inspiring management education at the highest academic level that enables
students to be engaged in life-long learning.
• GISMA cooperates with a network of globally operating organisations and supports the business community in its internationalisation process by preparing international students for the German economy and all students for the international economy.