Master in Arts and Culture Management.
Rome Business School's Online Master in Arts and Culture Management is an exclusive program designed for motivated international participants that aims to gain world-class skills and develop a successful global career in the field of arts and culture. Participants will receive advanced managerial skills, anchored in the international context, thus becoming ready to excel as modern cultural managers and innovative leaders in the field of creative industries.
Students interested in taking part in this Master are generally:
• Professional interested in directing and managing creative organizations operating in the performing arts (dance, live music, opera, theater, musical theater, performance art etc.), visual arts (painting, sculpture, photography etc.), cultural sectors (museums , archaeological sites, libraries, exhibitions etc.), new media (software, video games etc.) and fields of communication and entertainment (films, music, publishing, radio and television);
• Marketing and communication professionals who wish to improve their knowledge in the artistic and cultural fields;
• Managers working in a variety of professional environments who wish to improve their skills in the cultural and creative industries;
• Entrepreneurs who want to start a business related to the arts and culture or increase their knowledge and improve the results of existing organizations
The Master aims to introduce and develop an understanding of cultural management concepts, principles, tools and techniques and to highlight how to deal with current issues in the field of culture and the arts. In addition, the program will provide professionals with analytical and management tools that will help them design effective management strategies during the organization of cultural events, the management of cultural institutions, galleries, theater museums, as well as the understanding of the film and fiction sector and web series management, while understanding the expenditure and affairs of the arts and culture industry.
Thanks to this master, we offer:
1. Multicultural classes: students from over 150 countries.
2. International career services
3. International period - Optional
Option 1: in Barcelona at EAE Business School.
Option 2: in Rome at the Rome Business School (INCLUDED FOR ONLINE STUDENTS)
4. Employment rate of 96%. Some of the companies involved where our students were placed: Adecco, AdSala, Amplifon, Brembo, World Food Program, Nova Talent, Bioversity International, Eataly, Groupama Assicurazioni, Radisson Hotel Group, Spot ofminds, Vueling Airlines, Yellow Square, Italconsult Spa , Kelly Services, Dress X Success, Manpower Group, Jaguar and Land Rover, Atrain, Mercer, Tateossian.
5. Soft Skill Program
6. Cultural Program
7. Discussions and Meetups The online formula provided for this master allows students to follow lessons from anywhere in the world. It gives the possibility to those who are not available to be physically in the classroom, to attend the master and benefit from all the teachings and networking activities provided by the program. The flexibility of online programs allows students to continue working without giving up academic credentials.
Rome Business School supports its students even beyond the academic environment, providing them with guidance and assistance in developing a strong professional profile that reflects the most sought competencies in the current job market.
Thanks to the commitment of our students and the continuous work of our assistance service, we have achieved important results in terms of employment and achievement of the aspirations of the individual participants in our courses.
In particular, according to the most recent statistics:
38% of our students have pursued an international career;
43% of our students have obtained a job position in large multinational companies;
37% of our students are currently successful managers;
72% of our students benefited from a salary increase at the end of the course of study (in the case of the Master PT, a growth in the pay packet of 27% was noted);
68% of our students have increased their job responsibilities at the end of the master;
92% of our students received new job offers upon completing their studies.
Our programs are characterized by the respect of the highest quality standards and boast official recognition by the following guaranteeing institutions:
• MIUR (Ministero dell'Istruzione, Ministero dell'Università e della Ricerca)
• ASFOR (Associazione Italiana per la Formazione Manageriale)
• VIU Universidad International de Valencia
• EFMD (Online Course Certification System)
• PRME (Principles for Responsible Management Education)
•Eduniversal Best Master Ranking 2019
Metodology: The Master will be taught through interactive frontal lectures, case study analysis, in-class exercises, discussions, roleplays, teamwork exercises, video discussions, business analysis and student presentation sessions.
Case studies will be utilized to engender discussion and illustrate real business and communication issues. Students will be encouraged to read widely and engage in discussion and debate. The didactic methodology is based on action learning, through which teachers implement a learner-centered approach, engage students and provide activities which allow students to apply the acquired knowledge. All teachers use active learning methods in class, which are also suitable for interactively engaging distance learning students.
OBJECTIVES: At the end of the course of study, the participants will have a strong knowledge of the following thematic areas:
1. Develop managerial skills to manage art and culture in a practical way.
2. Understand and use the tools and techniques of marketing and communication applied in the cultural and artistic field;
3. Understand and manage various financial aspects related to cultural activities in the global economy;
4. Understand and appreciate human resource management for creative industries, especially when it comes to volunteers;
5. Understand and apply different project management techniques for managerial activities related to culture;
6. Recognize the characteristics of the main artistic and cultural activities and develop effective management strategies;
7. Develop creative and innovative thinking in the management of the arts and culture sector
8. Develop an ethical and socially responsible mentality when conducting an activity in the arts sector.